It has been two weeks in the making, but finally the second edition of the ‘Go Fishing NI Magazine’ is out. A new title and a slightly new look, coupled with lots more news on angling in Northern Ireland, this second edition really does aim to please. To access it please click here – http://gofishingni-co-uk.stackstaging.com/magazine/
- The final sessions of the ‘Angling for All’ project
- A guide to the North West Angling Fair
- Open day celebrations at The Bridge Guns & Tackle
- Catch reports from clubs and fisheries
- Go Fishing with Michael Currie
- What’s the story John Dory
We also hear from Philip Jackson and his recent fishing trip and we hear how you can do your bit to help save Portavo Reservoir.
If you would like to subscribe to our ‘Early Access’ list and get access to the magazine a day earlier than it’s official release date, the you can do so by clicking here – http://eepurl.com/cEvUA5
As always, I am very keen to hear your thoughts about the magazine, good or bad, so please do feel free to share them on my Facebook page.
The next edition of the magazine will be out on 17th April 2017